redwoodgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4RK's Staff App

3 posters

Go down

M4RK's Staff App Empty M4RK's Staff App

Post by M4RK CHAO5 Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:29 pm

1. Are you VIP? No

2. What is your STEAM ID?

3. Why do you want to become a Moderator? To be honest I've been looking for a server to dedicate myself to since my old one shut down and like keeping the hoards of trolls at bay

4. What is the significance of your Job? A staff's job is to enforce the rules and regulate things like RDM and rule breaking

5. If you are accepted, will you be on duty most of the time? Depending on how many people on, Yes

6. Why are Moderators needed for every server to keep it stable? As stated before they're needed for enforcing the rules and keeping fail rp and RDM at a minimum

7. Have you ever been banned? No but I did get kicked once for changing my job name with /job on a serious rp

8. What would you do if someone threatens to DDoS the server while you are the only staff member on? Try to calm him down but if that doesn't work proceed to kick/ban him for a varying period of time

9. What does NLR stand for? New Life Rule

10. What does RDM stand for? Random Death match

11. Name one suggestion you have for the server. Add more jobs all around mainly the evil and good jobs

12. Why is the chain of command important? It keeps

13. Why should we accept you instead of the other players who applied? I have large amounts of experience as staff, I was a super admin on a server from week 2 to the day it shut down. (a year and a half of up-time)

14. Who is the Owner of redwoodgaming? michrn9373

15. Why is it important for players to role play instead of just farming money?

16. Do you have a microphone? Yes

17. What do you do if someone performs RDM on another player when it is his first offense? I'd let him off with a verbal warning usually.

18. What do you do if someone performs RDM on another player when it is his second offense? Give him a ULX warn and emphasize that he should NOT do it again.

19. What do you do if someone performs RDM on another player when it is his third offense? A ban (depending on how many people he killed) or a kick

20. Someone is disrespecting staff, what would you do? Tell/ask them to stop and verbally warn them, If they proceed, Kick them

21. Why is NLR significant to roleplay? It makes it possible for raids and takeovers win able

22. How old are you? 14 years old

23. Another staff member performs RDM, what do you do? Ask him why, And ask him to stop, Not much else can be done besides a possible kick

24. Tell us some rules about KOS signs and where you are allowed to place props. You are only allowed to put props inside a base or on the street (only if hobo)

25. (Required)Are you using two step verification? (ex: Steam Guard) Yes

26. (Required)Do you have skype? No but I have TS and Discord

Admin
Admin

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail https://redwoodgaming.board-directory.net

M4RK CHAO5

Back to top Go down

M4RK's Staff App Empty Re: M4RK's Staff App

Post by Admin Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:37 pm

accepted now tmod

Admin
Admin

https://redwoodgaming.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

M4RK's Staff App Empty Re: M4RK's Staff App

Post by Admin Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:16 am

Promoted to junior admin